The perfect macropad for any setup.
- Control your music with play/pause, seek/skip actions
- Activate your screenshot tool
- Start or stop your recording program
- Control the volume of programs independently
- Control your streaming application, change scenes, mute your microphone, toggle an overlay (OBS, Streamlabs, etc)
- Mute yourself in a video conference
- Adjust the computer volume with the knob
- Switch your computer sound from speakers to headphones
- Type out a phrase like a street address or a commonly used email reply
- Type out an emoji or emote
Many more examples in the user guide on using your macropad to the fullest.
Configure each individual RGB light to function how you like. It's as simple as changing the settings in the software. 8+ predefined RGB modes are included but making your own is an option too!
Use the LEDs to represent what "layer" you are currently on.
Make a Mix with Midi
Turn your device into a Midi controller and control the audio level of individual programs. Just press a button and turn the knob.
Midi is a powerful protocol and many other applications support it. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, audio software, Adobe Premiere.
The gif shows our Macropad R26 but the concept is the same!
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated.
Vial can run in the browser too if you are unable to download software.
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK code and VIA firmware is also available to download
Configured How You Like
Choose a configuration that works for you! Here are some examples.
Powder-coated Steel Textured White Plate, Pac-Man Keycaps, Delicious Sandwich Cookie Knob
Powder-coated Steel Textured White Plate, Pink Keycaps, Anodized Aluminum Silver Knob
3D Printed White Plate, White Keycaps,
Anodized Aluminum Glossy Black Knob
Powder-coated Steel Textured Black Plate, Black Keycaps,
Anodized Aluminum Matte Black Knob
3D Printed White Plate, Cyan Keycaps, Anodized Aluminum Silver Knob
Powder-coated Steel Textured White Plate, Clear Keycaps, Anodized Aluminum Silver Knob
Powder-coated Steel Textured Black Plate, White Keycaps,
Anodized Aluminum Grey Knob
Powder-coated Steel Textured White Plate, White Keycaps, Large Minty Sandwich Cookie Knob
Anodized Aluminum Knobs: Black, E-White, Grey (Photos directly from factory)
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- User guide is available here
- Build guide is available here
- hot-swappable with mil-max sockets (The top plate can be exchanged easily with hot-swappable sockets)
- USB Mini (cable included)
- 2 adhesive strips and 2 screws are provided for mounting
- QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible
- backside cover included
- 3 key width: 138mm. 5 key width: 157mm. 7 key width: 176mm
Production and Group Buy Timeline
The estimated ship date for Pikatea Macropad GB4 is stated above near the "Add to cart" button. These are estimates and updates will be provided throughout the group buy through email. If any delay is to be expected, it will be made known in a timely manner.
Please note the estimated shipping date near the "add to cart" button. Macropads will not ship out until they are kitted. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships.