The best macropad you can wrap both your hands around.
Program the macropad to activate a series of actions or key presses. We have a list of examples and guides for doing the following with any of our macropads!
- Control your music with play/pause, seek/skip actions
- Activate your screenshot tool
- Start or stop your recording program
- Control the volume of programs independently
- Control your streaming application, change scenes, mute your microphone, toggle an overlay (OBS, Streamlabs, etc)
- Mute yourself in a video conference
- Adjust the computer volume with the knob
- Switch your computer sound from speakers to headphones
- Type out a phrase like a street address or a commonly used email reply
- Type out an emoji or emote
Many more examples in the user guide on using your macropad to the fullest.
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated.
Vial can run in the browser too if you are unable to download software.
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK code and VIA firmware is also available to download
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- User guide is available here
- USB C port
- RP2040 Chip
- QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible
- 3D printed part files will be available on ship date
- Individual parts can be found here
- Only for desktop use
Please note the estimated shipping date/production time near the "add to cart" button. Macropads will not ship out until they are kitted. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships.