FinnGus Keyboard Kit
An alice style cat shaped keyboard kit. Purrrfect for sprawling out on your desk.
The FinnGus was inspired by both my cats, Finn and Gus. Like all cats, they seem to want to be a keyboard and lay on your desk whenever you want to work or game. This is a through-hole FR4 keyboard kit with a special 3D printed cat shaped case. Configure the kit to meet your needs. These are sold using extra materials from previous group buys. We do not plan on running any more rounds anytime soon.
- Alice style layout with extra "back leg" arrow cluster and "tail" macros + knob.
- Multiple layouts supported
- Type-C USB Connector
- Through-hole DIY Kit. Detailed assembly guide is provided.
- Built in wrist rest
- QMK, VIA and Vial supported
- 23mm aluminum knob
- PCB mounted stabilizers
- 3D printed case in the 35+ filament colors we offer.
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Compatible with Mil-Max hotswap sockets.
- Tabs on back for mounting onto wall like a picture frame
The case is 3D printed in PLA in 3 parts and then assembled together with included hardware.
Check out this video made by a customer! (A few swear words but pretty tame)
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated. VIA and QMK are also supported
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK and VIA code is also available.