The Pikatea Macropad FK1 (Full Kit 1) is an easy to assemble, affordable, underside mounted macropad kit. The perfect addition to any setup.
5 keys and 1 knob - Fully Programmable
The FK1 is fully programmable with easy to use open source tools. You can program each button to provide input to your programs such as:
- Control your music with play/pause, seek/skip actions
- Activate your screenshot tool
- Start or stop your recording program
- Control the volume of programs independently
- Control your streaming application, change scenes, mute your microphone, toggle an overlay
- Mute yourself in a video conference
- Adjust the computer volume with the knob
- Switch your computer sound from speakers to headphones
- Type out a phrase like a street address or a commonly used email reply
View more examples in the user guide.
Powder-coated Textured White Plate (Delicious Sandwich Cookie Knob, Pac-Man Keycaps)
Powder-coated Textured Black Plate (Anodized Aluminum Silver Knob, Pac-Man Keycaps)
Yellow, Red and Blue Anodized Aluminum Knobs
Grey, Silver, Matte Black and Glossy Black Anodized Aluminum Knobs
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated. We also have extra guides for doing advanced actions and controlling complicated programs.
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK code and VIA firmware is also available to download
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- Assembly guide and User guide will be provided
- This is a DIY kit so it requires assembly which includes soldering.
- Pre-compiled Vial Firmware is provided
- Hot-swappable with mil-max sockets (The top plate can be exchanged easily with hot-swappable sockets)
- Includes pro micro (USB type C)
- 2 adhesive strips and 2 screws are provided for mounting
- QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible
- Standard 6mm D encoder shaft
- width: 157mm
- powder-coated textured steel plate
Please note the estimated shipping date near the "add to cart" button. Macropads will not ship out until they are assembled/kitted. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships.