Easily programmable for any application, Pikatea Macropad GB3 gives you the input you need to manage all of your clicky needs.
Unleash your potential with 3, 5, or 7 key configurations
The macropad is fully programmable with easy to use open source tools. You can program each button to provide input to your programs such as:
- Control your music with play/pause, seek/skip actions
- Activate your screenshot tool
- Start or stop your recording program
- Control your streaming application, change scenes, mute your microphone, toggle an overlay
- Mute yourself in a video conference
- Adjust the computer volume with the knob
- Switch your computer sound from speakers to headphones
- Type out a phrase like a street address or a commonly used email reply
A detailed user guide is provided
Configured How You Like
Choose a configuration that works for you! The Pikatea Macropad GB3 can be configured to have either 3, 5, or 7 keys. The colors, materials, switches, knobs and keycaps can also be configured! Use the product configuration to select something that matches your workspace!
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated.
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK code and VIA firmware is also available to download
deej is an open-source hardware volume mixer for Windows and Linux PCs. Use the Pikatea Macropad GB3 to seamlessly control the volumes of different apps (such as your music player, the game you're playing and your voice chat session) without having to stop what you're doing.
Deej is supported but not with the firmware that is pre-loaded. Documentation on setting your device up to work with Deej is provided.
*deej is a 3rd-Party application not maintained by Pikatea. Support cannot be officially provided for deej related issues. (we typically still do though!)
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- User guide is available here
- USB Mini (the cable is included)
- 2 adhesive strips and 2 screws are provided for mounting
- QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible
- deej compatible but requires different firmware
- 3 key width: 138mm. 5 key width: 157mm. 7 key width: 176mm
Please note the estimated shipping date near the "add to cart" button. Macropads will not ship out until they are assembled/kitted. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships.