Hotswappable and fully programmable 8 key 1 knob Macropad in a shard case.
- Control your music with play/pause, seek/skip actions
- Activate your screenshot tool
- Start or stop your recording program
- Control the volume of programs independently
- Control your streaming application, change scenes, mute your microphone, toggle an overlay (OBS, Streamlabs, etc)
- Mute yourself in a video conference
- Adjust the computer volume with the knob
- Switch your computer sound from speakers to headphones
- Type out a phrase like a street address or a commonly used email reply
- Type out an emoji or emote
Many more examples in the user guide on using your macropad to the fullest.
RGB = Higher FPS
Configure each individual RGB light to function how you like. It's as simple as changing the settings in the software. 8+ predefined RGB modes are included but making your own is an option too!
Use the LEDs to represent what layer your macropad is on too!
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated. We also have extra guides for doing advanced actions and controlling complicated programs.
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK code and VIA firmware is also available to download
Make a Mix with Midi
Turn your device into a Midi controller and control the audio level of individual programs. Just press a button and turn the knob.
Midi is a powerful protocol and many other applications support it. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, audio software, Adobe Premiere and many more.
Complete the Set
Get the matching Pikatea Keyboard KP69 to complete the set of shard cased keyboards. Constructed much like the R26, it's a perfect match.
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- The kit version requires assembly and through-hole soldering (guide provided)
- Loaded with Vial Firmware
- Hot-swappable with Kailh sockets
- QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible
- Standard 6mm D encoder shaft
- North or South facing LEDs (PCB is reversible)
- Cases are easily swappable and printed in PLA
- 1.5mm clear acrylic backplate
- Blank DSA keycaps
- link to previous round guide (while not the same as this round, it is similar)
Width:130mm Depth:67mm Height:~30mm
Kit Components (if you've selected the kit option)
Every kit includes:
- PCB with LEDs pre-soldered
- Pro Micro
- FR4 Plate
- Acrylic backplate
- (9) Diodes
- Encoder (with hardware)
- Hardware for assembly
Extra items needed to complete assembly. These components can be added to your order.
- Case (3D printing files provided)
Group Buy and Production Timeline
This is a group buy. Parts will be ordered after June 20th. The estimated ship date for R26 Desktop is August 29th 2022. These are estimates and updates will be provided throughout the group buy through email. If any delay is to be expected, it will be made known in a timely manner.
Please note the estimated shipping date near the "add to cart" button. Macropads will not ship out until they are kitted. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships.
Items included in every kit.
3D Printed Shard Case (Banana Yellow)
3D Printed Flat Case (Black)
Case: Shard in black
Knob: Anodized Aluminum Silver
Case: Shard in cyan
Knob: Delicious Sandwich Cookie Knob
Case: Flat in black
Knob: Anodized Aluminum Yellow
Grey, Silver, Matte Black, Glossy Black knobs
Yellow, Red and Blue Anodized Aluminum Knobs
Delicious Sandwich Cookie Knob