THE PERFECT MACROPAD FOR ANY SETUP.
- Control your music with play/pause, seek/skip actions
- Activate your screenshot tool
- Start or stop your recording program
- Control the volume of programs independently
- Control your streaming application, change scenes, mute your microphone, toggle an overlay (OBS, Streamlabs, etc)
- Mute yourself in a video conference
- Adjust the computer volume with the knob
- Switch your computer sound from speakers to headphones
- Type out a phrase like a street address or a commonly used email reply
- Type out an emoji or emote
Many more examples in the user guide on using your macropad to the fullest.
Configure each individual RGB light to function how you like. It's as simple as changing the settings in the software. 16+ predefined RGB modes are included but making your own is an option too!
Use the LEDs to represent what "layer" you are currently on.
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated.
Vial can run in the browser too if you are unable to download software.
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK code and VIA firmware is also available to download
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- User guide
- Hot-swappable switches
- USB C (Cable NOT included)
- 2 adhesive strips and 2 screws are provided for mounting
- QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible
- width: 157mm
The estimated ship date for Pikatea Macropad GB5 is stated above near the "Add to cart" button. These are estimates and updates will be provided throughout the group buy through email. If any delay is to be expected, it will be made known in a timely manner. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships. Pikatea Macropad GB5 is available for pre-order until February 15th.