The Funky60 is our attempt to mix up the classic 60% layout — With a minimalist design, a great sound/feel, and flexible assembly/layout options, it's a fun funky keyboard sure to draw eyes.
The Funky Layout.
The inspiration for this keyboard. It's programmed as the keys shown except the spacebar and backspace are switched so the thumb is still used for the "space" key. Other layouts are available but they are 100% not as cool.
Customize your order to include the layouts you want.
The Funky layout isn't for everyone. Pick a layout you like and easily switch it up if you want a change.
The case is made from durable 6063 aluminum anodized in a few colors with an accompanying brass backplate.
3.7 Lbs of premium keeb
Enjoy a smooth and satisfying typing feel and sound experience with an O-ring or gasket mounted plate.
CAD files are provided to assist with custom made plates.
The brains of the keyboard are kept on a daughterboard so that it's easy to switch PCBs and change up layouts.
Pins are labeled to make handwiring a custom layout a breeze.
- Case: CNC-milled 6063 Aluminum Anodized or E-white
- Backplate: CNC-milled Sandblasted Brass
Plates: FR4 and Polycarbonate
- Mounting: O-ring or Gasket Mounted
- PCB: Through-hole kit daughterboard, through-hole kit matrix. Hotswap kits still require soldering.
- Supported Layouts: Funky, Standard, Alice 40, and Ortholinear Slant
- Dampening: Included Polyfil
- Typing Angle: 7.3 Degrees
- Dimensions: 310mm x 110mm x 35mm. (22mm front height, 32mm back height)
- Weight: About 3Lbs assembled
- Firmware: QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible - Precompiled
- Compatible With: Windows, Linux, Mac and more
This is a group buy. Parts will be ordered after 200 Units have been sold or March 16th (whichever comes first). The estimated ship date for Funky60 is Q4 2023. These are estimates and updates will be provided throughout the group buy through email. If any delay is to be expected, it will be made known in a timely manner. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships. No cancellations will be accepted after March 16th and cancellations before then will be subject to a 6% fee.