The Long Boi - It's big.
Bigger Is Better
It's a well known fact that bigger is better with most things in life. This keyboard comes in 2 variants, a 30 inch (762mm) or 7ft-2in (2184mm) size. The 7ft version can be converted to 44 inches (1117mm). It features 2 numpad positions with layout options that you'd expect from a mechanical keyboard plus a rotary encoder and a small macro cluster. Both versions are gasket mounted.
The 7ft version has mounting hooks on the back so that it can be mounted onto a wall for storage or display. The 7ft version will feature an ESC Key in the very top left corner just like the prototype. It's not shown in the product photos but it will be there.
The 30 inch version is made with 3mm stacked matte black acrylic. It hides fingerprints and sounds great! The 7ft versions is printed in matte black PLA. It takes a week of constant printing!
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- User guide is available here
- Build guide is available here
- Compatible with mil-max sockets
- Through-hole Kit - You'll need switches, stabilizers, and keycaps. Basic soldering and assembly is required.
- QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible
- Plate mounted rotary encoder
- RP2040 Controller
- Gasket Mounted
- 30 inches (762mm) or 7ft-2in (2184mm). The 7ft version can become 44 inches (1117mm) by removing the side bezels.
- 1.7kg (30inch version) and 2.7kg (7ft version)
Production and Group Buy Timeline
The estimated ship date for the Long Boi is stated above near the "Add to cart" button. These are estimates and updates will be provided throughout the group buy through email. If any delay is to be expected, it will be made known in a timely manner. MOQ is 20 units.
Please note the estimated shipping date near the "add to cart" button. Keyboards will not ship out until they are kitted. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships.
Sales on printed products are final. Printed products have layer lines and very minor inconsistencies present. I design and quality check the cases with this in mind. This is expected with 3D printing, so ensure you are ok with this before ordering. In the rare event of large or serious defects, please contact me - I will make things right!