The Pikatea Keyboard KP69 is a budget build keyboard featuring a unique 3D printed interchangeable case.
The Pikatea Keyboard KP69 is designed to be a budget friendly keyboard without sacrificing important features. It features many layout options to suit all sorts of preferences and a rotary encoder for extra knob action.
- Type-C USB Connector near the "Escape" side
- QMK, VIA and Vial supported
- Hot-swappable PCB with Mil-Max Sockets (select the assembled option)
- Preloaded with Vial
- 22mm aluminum knob
- PCB mounted stabilizers
- Powder-coated textured steel plate (White or Black)
- Many layouts supported. Go with a standard 60% + 6 extra keys or a standard 65% + 3 extra keys. Please reference the layout image.
- 3D printed "shard" case in the 35+ filament colors we offer.
- Case files are available to the public for your own unique designs
- Easy assembly/built with a soldering iron and an allen wrench. (We do offer assembled versions for a higher price)
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- Includes rubber feet
The pictures currently shown are prototypes that do not entirely reflect the final product (Example: USB connector and location has changed)
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated.
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK and VIA code is also available.
Production/Group Buy Timeline
Group buy is open from 10/25/2021 to 11/25/2021 or until 200 Units have been sold. Whichever comes first.
Please note the estimated shipping date near the "add to cart" button. Keyboards will not ship out until they are assembled/kitted. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships. Emails will be sent out approximately each month to update everyone on the timeline. If delays are to be expected, it will be made known.
If MOQ of 100 is not reached, we will refund all orders