The Pikatea Macropad R26 is an easy to assemble and affordable macropad kit. The perfect addition to any setup.
Save even more money by 3D Printing the parts yourself!
8 Keys and 1 Knob - Fully Programmable
The R26 is fully programmable with easy to use open source tools. You can program each button to provide input to your programs such as:
- Control your music with play/pause, seek/skip actions
- Activate your screenshot tool
- Start or stop your recording program
- Control the volume of programs independently
- Control your streaming application, change scenes, mute your microphone, toggle an overlay
- Mute yourself in a video conference
- Adjust the computer volume with the knob
- Switch your computer sound from speakers to headphones
- Type out a phrase like a street address or a commonly used email reply
View more examples in the user guide.
Easy to Program
The programming is easy thanks to an open source program called VIAL. The interface is easy to use. It lets you control the action of each button press and knob to do whatever you like instantly without flashing new firmware or doing anything complicated. We also have extra guides for doing advanced actions and controlling complicated programs.
More information on VIAL can be found here. QMK code and VIA firmware is also available to download
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- Assembly guide and User guide will be provided
- This is a DIY kit so it requires assembly and through-hole soldering
- Pre-compiled Vial Firmware is provided
- Hot-swappable with mil-max sockets
- QMK, VIA, and VIAL compatible
- Standard 6mm D encoder shaft
- Cases are easily swappable and printed in PLA
- 1.5mm clear acrylic backplate
Width:130mm Depth:67mm Height:~30mm
Every kit includes:
- FR4 Plate
- (9) Diodes
- Encoder (with hardware)
- Hardware for assembly
Extra items needed to complete assembly. These components can be added to your order.
- Pro Micro or other compatible micro-controller
- Case (3D printing files provided)
- Acrylic Backplate (3D printing files provided)
Group Buy and Production Timeline
This is a group buy. Parts will be ordered after 400 Units have been sold or March 31st (whichever comes first). The estimated ship date for R26 Desktop Kit is July 31st (4 months). These are estimates and updates will be provided throughout the group buy through email. If any delay is to be expected, it will be made known in a timely manner.
Please note the estimated shipping date near the "add to cart" button. Macropads will not ship out until they are kitted. Any in-stock item (like extra knobs, keycaps, etc) purchased along side this item WILL NOT SHIP until this item ships.
Items included in every kit.
3D Printed Shard Case (Banana Yellow)
3D Printed Flat Case (Black)
Clear Acrylic Backplate
Grey, Silver, Matte Black, Glossy Black knobs